With the advent of high technology in an increasingly accessible world, you can afford to have it all with the help of a practice that caters to the needs of the modern entrepreneur.
- Intellectual Property & Business Strategy
- Business Formation & Asset Protection
- Contracts & Licensing
- Document Drafting & Review
- Civil Litigation
For many early-stage companies, developing an intellectual property strategy is an important component of the business plan. For many, however, the necessity of such strategy is not recognized until patent or trademark filing and prosecution fees begin to compete with funds for other business initiatives. Establishing an IP plan early in business development is not only key to protecting a company’s most valuable assets, it is critical to setting and conforming to an operations budget.
In assisting with development of your company’s patent strategy, we begin by gaining an understanding of both your business and IP goals. We understand that these can be equally important yet competitive interests, so we take a top-down approach to helping you set IP priority lists and timelines that keep your assets safe without interfering with the rest of your business. Don’t have a business plan? Not sure if you need or can acquire intellectual property protection? We can help with that, too. Here is a brief overview of our strategy development process:
- Assess Business & Patent Portfolio Goals
- Evaluate Company Assets
- Procure Intellectual Property Protection (Filing, Prosecution, Litigation)
- Monitor Infringement & Provide Ongoing Business and IP Counsel
- State Filings
- Corporate Governance
- Employment Agreements
- California HR Guidance
Asset protection serves to avoid the loss of assets through litigation. If you have concerns regarding threats to your business assets due to business or marital mergers or dissolutions, please contact us to set up a free consultation.
- Estate Planning Involving a Family Business
- Prenuptial & Marital Dissolution Matters Involving Family Business or Corporate Asset Splitting
- Dispossession of Business Property
- Other Division of Assets
Aroplex Law provides counseling services on contract matters, such as franchises, licenses, distribution, exclusivity, non-competition, confidentiality, servicing, buying, selling, and leasing.
Whether you seek a standalone agreement that is tailored to your business needs or ongoing contract support, we can offer a pricing plan that fits your business budget. Here is an overview of the types of contract assistance that we provide:
- Government Contract & Grant Applications & Maintenance
- Material Transfer Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Assignment & Licensing Contracts
- Other Intellectual Property Agreements
- Bills of Sale
- Other Business Agreements, Including Employment and Contractor
- Event Planning
- Internet / Technology
- Private Lending
- Service-Related Agreements
- Whether it be employment matters, tech transfer or website documentation, sometimes a good contract is all you need.
- Fixed pricing is available for original document drafting, as well as document counter-review.
- Simple document notarization is also available and can be requested via email.
Aroplex Law provides a full-spectrum of litigation services to manage state and federal disputes as efficiently and effectively as possible. We pride ourselves on a strong track record of negotiating early, extrajudicial resolution, saving our clients the time and expense of protracted litigation. Aroplex Law offers trial and appellate level representation in all areas that we practice. Key areas of litigation practice include:
- Computer Fraud
- Intellectual Property Infringement
- Defamation and Impersonation
- Medical Malpractice, specifically fraud-related
- Other Professional Malpractice
- Collections Defense