Amy Sommer Anderson, Esq.
As an advocate in professional areas spanning law and science, I have spent considerable time working first-hand with burgeoning and early-stage technology companies. This first-hand experience in dynamic, high-energy environments equips me with a working appreciation for the unconventional schedules, projects and personalities spanning legal, business and development areas of corporate operation. As a former researcher and business owner I appreciate the fiscal and temporal challenges of managing work life, personal life, and everything in-between.
Bar Admissions, Education & Professional Associations
- The State Bar of California
- Northern District of California, U.S. District Court
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Juris Doctor & Business Law Certificate | University of San Francisco, School of Law
- Biophysics Ph.D. Candidate 2006 | University of California, Davis
- B.Sc. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology | University of California, Davis
- Federal Acquisitions Regulations Certification
- Federal Contract Law Certification
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, California Bar Association Intellectual Property Section
- Member, San Francisco Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member, American Civil Liberties Union